The following are some text pieces from the original Di-Gata Defenders forum, written by Greg Collinson.
- Distance = Sigilitres
- Weight = Stones
- Yes = Sumon
- No = Negos
- Thank you = "May the Sigils of Power bless you", "Ogatma-Infinatus" (Ogamagorian knightly order blessing)
- "As slippery as an Amphitigons Bed" = typical expression by Binnor farmers to describe something that is impossible to move or a person that is sneaky.
- "Don't cast a gift stone" = typical expression around Ogama-gor, basically means not to insult a gift giver by testing the gift.
Curse and Exclamation:Edit
- "By the Henge of Yan-Altas!" = a curse usually utter after bad fortune (like hitting your thumb with a hammer), invokes the Henge of Yan-Altas which is thought to protect against evil.
- "Neg-Yanick!" = curse of unknown origin that can be used in almost any situation.
- "Rotten Nega-Yanick Rogons!" = not nice and shouldn't be used around your mother!
- "Dako-Brainer" = very soft insult that is frequently used among friends, a light jibe.
Terms of Endearment:Edit
- My Little Yin Blossom
- Light of Yintos
- Altamatus Sigilor = As bright as the shining walls of Altamar (out of use now due to the state of Altamar).