The following are some text pieces from the original Di-Gata Defenders forum, written by Greg Collinson.
- Sigilitres = Distance.
- Stones = Weight.
- Sumon = Yes.
- Negos = No.
- Alraman = Height. (One foot)
- Yiram = Half-foot.
- Yaram = Quarter-foot.
- Ozha-Roka-Motin = Heat. (Ozha = hot, Roka = room temperature, Motin = cold)
- Osha-Gata = Hot stones. (For haircutting)
- May the Sigils of Power bless you = Thank you.
- Ogatma-Infinatus (Ogamagorian knightly order blessing) = Thank you.
- Aron = A popular name in RaDos in the Pre-Binding era, the first recorded instance of it being at the Yannonian Council of Altamar, just after the defeat of the Bakkorian Kings by the Wizards of Yan.
- As slippery as an Amphitigon's bed = Typical expression by Binnor farmers to describe something that is impossible to move or a person that is sneaky.
- Don't cast a gift stone = Typical expression around Ogama-Gor, basically means not to insult a gift giver by testing the gift.
Curse and Exclamation:Edit
- By the Henge of Yan-Altas! = A curse usually utter after bad fortune (like hitting your thumb with a hammer), invokes the henge of Yan-Altas which is thought to protect against evil.
- Neg-Yanick! = Curse of unknown origin that can be used in almost any situation.
- Rotten Nega-Yanick Rogons! = Not nice and shouldn't be used around your mother!
- Dako-Brainer = Very soft insult that is frequently used among friends, a light jibe.
Terms of Endearment:Edit
- My Little Yin Blossom
- Light of Yintos
- Altamatus Sigilor = As bright as the shining walls of Altamar (out of use now due to the state of Altamar).
- Yan Harp
- Dakkorian Yi-Bu = Flute/violin.
- Yintosian Gata-Moton = Water-filled cubes that resonate at different pitches.
- Dakkorian Ban Tubes
- Summonian Tritars
- Drokah of Bakkor = Rumoured to be a drum made of raw Di-Gata ore that destroyed the Temple of Sumonos, or Ragar the Terrible.